Teconer develops, produces and markets environmental sensor technologies and
industrial process measurements. We have over 30 years of experience in sophisticated
sensor and optical measurement technology.
A) ROADS AND AIRPORTS: we improve winter driving conditions by
providing road and runway management organizations the best mobile friction measurement systems on the market.
B) CONCRETE INDUSTRY: we improve the quality and
homogeneity of concrete by providing accurate surface moisture measurement systems
for stone aggregates and process materials
C) SERVICES: Consulting and research; training and modelling of road weather with focus
on optimizing the usage of de-icing agents to keep an acceptable level of friction and
consulting in measurements of moisture.
- Over 7 million kilometers of scanned highways and publicly reported data by Road Condition Monitor RCM411. We are delighted to note the increased utilisation of our instruments to serve the road maintenance personnel and users.
- Mobile Road Condition map for review of prevailing road weather conditions available via the link roadweather.online.
- An article about moisture measurements in Bétons le Magazine 69 Cahier CBPC Mesures de l’humidité avec des capteurs optiques.
- Teconer Optical Moisture Measurements.
- Teconer will participate in the following Congresses & Trade Shows in 2019 to showcase the road and runway condition monitoring systems:
- ICAO/ACI Symposium on Implementation of the New Global Reporting Format for Runway Surface Condition (GRF2019), Montreal, CA 26.-28.3.2019
- Vehicle Electronics and Connected Services, Gothenburg, SE 2.-3.4.2019
- APWA North America Snow & Ice Conference, Salt Lake City, USA 19.-21.5.2019
- Meteorological Technology World Expo, Geneva, CH 5.-7.6.2019
- APWA Western Snow & Ice Conference, Loveland CO, USA 25-27.9.2019
- Other local Congresses and Exhibitions
- The moisture measurement systems will be presented at selected exhibitions in 2019.
Thank you for visiting us at MTWE Amsterdam Exhibition in 2018, hope to meet you again in Geneva.