Teconer develops, produces and markets environmental sensor technologies and
industrial process measurements. We have over 30 years of experience in sophisticated
sensor and optical measurement technology.
A) ROADS AND AIRPORTS: we improve winter driving conditions by
providing road management organizations the best mobile friction measurement systems on the market.
B) CONCRETE INDUSTRY: we improve the quality and
homogeneity of concrete by providing accurate surface moisture measurement systems
for stone aggregates and process materials
C) SERVICES: Consulting and research; training and modelling of road weather with focus
on optimizing the usage of de-icing agents to keep an acceptable level of friction and
consulting in measurements of moisture.
- Over two million kilometers of scanned highways by Road Condition Monitor RCM411. Record amount of scanning was 250 000 km in January 2017.
- Mobile Road Condition map for review of prevailing road weather conditions available via the link roadweather.online.
- A new article about moisture measurements in Bétons le Magazine 69 Cahier CBPC Mesures de l’humidité avec des capteurs optiques.
- Teconer will participate in the following Congresses & Trade Shows in 2017 to showcase the road condition monitoring systems:
- 2017 APWA North American Snow & Ice Conference, Des Moines, Iowa, USA 23.-26.4.2017
- Autostrada Polska & TFAFFIC-EXPO, Kielce, Poland 9.-11.5.2017
- Baltic Road Congress, Tallinn, Estonia 28.-30.8.2017
- 2017 APWA Western Snow & Ice Conference, Loveland, CO, USA (September)
- 2017 National Winter Maintenance Peer Exchange, Pittsburgh, PA, USA (September)
- Meteorological Technology World Expo, Amsterdam, NL, 10.-12.10.2017
- Inter Airport Europe, München, Germany 10.-13.10.2017
Thank you for visiting us at MTWE Madrid Exhibition in 2016.